• 4 crushed graham crackers • 2 tablespoons of butter left out at room temperature to soften for the crust • one 15 oz. can of pumpkin pie filling • one package of vanilla pudding mix • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon • 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg • two cups of milk • whipped cream • 9 oz. plastic cups to hold the dessert • two mixing bowls • two mixing spoons
Here's what you have to do:
1. Check with a grown-up before you start this.
2. To make the crust for four Mini Pumpkin Pies, mix four crushed graham crackers and two tablespoons softened butter in a bowl.
3. In a second bowl, mix one can of pumpkin pie filling, one package of vanilla pudding mix, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, and two cups of milk.
4. Then, take a clear plastic cup and press some of the graham cracker mix onto the bottom.
5. Put some of the pumpkin filling on top of that. Fill the cup about 3/4 of the way full.
6. Once you've made all four cups, put them in the refrigerator to get firm.
7. Top them off with some whipped cream and dig in.